Monday, October 10, 2016

Re: Class tomorrow?

Optimus Farm Road coming from the east is closed.  So we're going to
Come from the other direction but we might be late.

Tanyia Pritchard

On Monday, October 10, 2016, Salima Ahmad <salima.ahamad@gmail.com> wrote:
we are fine and willing to be there

Salima

On Sun, Oct 9, 2016 at 10:40 PM, Jim Mueller <jim@bitesizephysics.com> wrote:
I'm fine here so I'm willing to be there. If others have issues though I we can make other arrangements.


On Oct 9, 2016, at 9:56 PM, laureldurban@gmail.com wrote:

We don't have power but we do have a generator so lighting won't be an issue. No flooding in our area. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 9, 2016, at 7:34 PM, Tanyia Pritchard <tanyiapritchard@gmail.com> wrote:


We currently have no power.  Are we doing class tomorrow?  Is there any flooding that we should know about.

Tanyia Pritchard

On Tuesday, October 4, 2016, Jim Mueller <jim@bitesizephysics.com> wrote:
https://youtu.be/fE4jb72xC-4


No comments:

Post a Comment